Staff Login | Submit a COVID result
1. To create networks with strategic leads across the Trust to establish where digital can enable key priorities around Reading, Independent learning and Community
2. To establish pilot projects and review the impact
3. To coordinate a Trust wide CPD offer that will support staff development in digital.
1. All leaders support and promote the implementation of the digital strategy with stakeholders
2. Pilot projects clearly evidence educational impact and meet agreed success criteria
3. Staff CPD audit evidences increased competence with digital across the Trust.
1. To coordinate a research and development framework across the Trust
2. To share best practice in R+D from all staff involved in the action research programme
3. to evaluate through peer review the impact of the research and development (action research programme)
1. All academies have fully implemented the research and development framework
2. A group of 20+ staff across the Trust are fully engaged in the action research programme
3. Best practice is shared across the Trust from evidenced R+D
1. To ensure the effective and consistent implementation of the early career teacher policy across the Trust
2. To share best practice in staff development and to coordinate shared CPD opportunities where appropriate
1. External reviews evaluate effective policies are in place at each academy
2. Early career teachers feel supported, with 100% retention rates and value the CPD provided
1.Develop quality + shared curriculum/resources
2. T+L/Curriculum good practice shared across the Trust
3. Create opportunities to moderate assessments
4. Peer review opportunities developed to evaluate curriculum
1. High standard curriculum resources are created and shared
2. Curriculum areas show improvement and meet Academy card targets
3. Moderation ensures accurate assessments in key areas across the Trust
1. To develop students wellbeing standardised surveys
2. To share best practice in staff wellbeing and action survey feedback comparisons
3. To develop succession leadership throughout all safeguarding teams
4. To create tiered safeguarding standards for the Trust
1. Student surveys are consistent per key stage at each Academy
2. Staff wellbeing/ feedback improves as per Staff pulse
3. The safeguarding teams have well equipped and experienced safeguarding teams regardless of staff mobility
4. Academies develop safeguarding to Platinum standard so safeguarding is robust, thorough and exemplar practice.
1. Improve QFT through implementing, evaluating and monitoring revised SEN Policies and Procedures (involvement in pilot project of local Trusts)
2. Implement a Level 1 SEND CPD Course that staff are expected to complete every two years (just as they are for Child Protection).
3. Enhance the Inclusion pathway for vulnerable children
4. Develop SEN Parent/Carer forums and implement further opportunities for parents/carers of children with SEND to engage with each academy/the Trust including developing an online SEND hub.
1. Increased % of good or better lessons that support SEND. Positive curriculum/peer reviews across /and with other Trusts.
2. All staff to have improved understanding of SEN needs and strategies about how to meet them
3. Reduce the number of FTE for SEN pupils and increase the attendance of SEN pupils
4. Improved parent/carer engagement
1. Improve the attendance at each academy
2. Consistent intervention process developed across the Trust
3. Attendance leads to share successful strategies so that Academies can adjust provision and resources to maximise effectiveness
1. Attendance for each Academy will be at or above their 2019 figure and meet academy card targets
2. Clear intervention process is in place at each Academy with the same warning letters, pastoral support strategies and trigger points used
3. Academies review the impact of strategies used, at least termly, so they can respond/adjust provision with evidence-based interventions
1. All academies awarded the SMSC Quality Mark.
2. Enhance stronger primary provision for SMSC
3. Develop engaging events and trips programme for the trust
1. All academies awarded with positive reports
2. Consistent and effective SMSC practice evaluated across primary academies
3. SMSC network evaluates positively the impact of events and trips programme on their SMSC provision
1. Strengthening communication across Administration areas.
2. Share good practice and ideas to achieve smarter working practices.
3. Utilise digital technologies in operational areas to become more effective and efficient.
4. To provide staff development opportunities for all operational staff.
1. Clear communication is consistent across all communication vehicles.
2. Best practice is implemented across all sites to give greater impact.
3. Digital technologies in place to deliver services.
4. Operational staff are aware of apprenticeships, offered training opportunities and succession planning in place.
Executive Board-1/2 termly
Principal/VP days- Termly
SLT leadership events- Jan/July
SLT strategic networks (eg T+L,Behaviour,Achievment etc)- Needs basis
Trust Standard Leads strategy session- ½ termly
To put children / students first and at the heart of all thinking
View our schools and look at how we network
Our team which drives our purposes and aims